Pokhara is one of the most beautiful cities in Nepal. It is famous for sightseeing scenic places and outdoor activities. This is the second most important city in Nepal tourism. Tourists enjoy touring the city to get a glimpse of its culture, art, cuisine, and other activities. This is a serene city with a breathtaking landscape and there are many places to visit in Pokhara valley. It is located in the foothills of the snowcapped Himalayan mountains.
- Pokhara Nepal Tourism
- Pokhara Nepal Nightlife
- Pokhara Nepal Best Time To Visit
- Best Places To Visit In Pokhara City
- Tal Barahi Temple Major Tourist Attraction Of Pokhara Valley
- Sarangkot Village Pokhara Sightseeing
- Rupa Tal Lake Best Places To Visit In Pokhara City
- Begnas Tal Lake Pokhara Nepal Tourism
- Kahun Danda Hill Exotic Places In Pokhara
- Gorkha Hidden Places In Pokhara Valley
- Gurkha Memorial Museum Historical Places Of Pokhara
- International Mountain Museum Pokhara Tourist Attractions
- Bandipur Places To Visit In Pokhara Nepal Tourism
- Ghorepani Hill Exotic Places In Pokhara City
- Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave Pokhara Nepal Tourist Place
- Devi’s Falls Picnic Spot In Pokhara Valley
- Pothana Hidden Places In Pokhara Valley
- Shanti Stupa Historical Places Of Pokhara
- Phewa Lake Natural Beauty Of Pokhara Valley
- Khapaudi Exotic Places In Pokhara Valley
- Pokhara Bazaar Historical Places Of Pokhara
- Worst Time To Visit Pokhara
- Pokhara Location
- Pokhara Photos
1. Pokhara Nepal Tourism
Pokhara tourism in Nepal includes the view of the Himalayas, thrilling adventures like trekking, mountain biking, hiking, paragliding, parasailing, boating in the scenic Phewa Lake, shopping in the Tibetian market, and places of sightseeing. The Annapurna Circuit for trekking, Shanti Stupa, Tal Barahi temple, Davis falls, Sarangkot, Begnas Lake, Old Pokhara, rafting and kayaking in the Seti river gorge, boating in the scenic Rupa Tal, and visiting offbeat bat and butterfly museums are the places to visit in Pokhara city.
2. Pokhara Nepal Nightlife
There are many nightclubs and bars that are dotted around the city. After a day of adventure, you can unwind at these swishiest clubs. All the Jazz is a club for jazz music lovers. The Busy Bee Cafe is one of the most popular places visited by tourists. Local Nepali bands play in Club Nasha. They also play Bollywood as well as an international collection of music. Movie garden is an open-air amphitheater where you can watch a movie with some cocktails and drinks.
3. Pokhara Nepal Best Time To Visit
The winter months between December and February are the best times to visit Pokhara valley Nepal. Always check the climate before visiting Nepal. Trekking and sightseeing are at its best during the winter season of the year. You get a clear view of Himalayas and the city looks beautiful during these months of the season.
4. Best Places To Visit In Pokhara City
5. Tal Barahi Temple Major Tourist Attraction Of Pokhara Valley
Tal Barahi is a temple dedicated to Hindu Goddess Durga and is located on an island inside the Phewa Lake. It was built in the 18th century and is a spiritual place even for the Nepalese. This is situated in a beautiful location and has many pilgrims visiting this temple.
6. Sarangkot Village Pokhara Sightseeing
Visit this scenic village that has the Himalayas in its backdrop and clear blue sky. It is located on the outskirts of the city and is one of the most scenic villages near the Pokhara city. You can go paragliding in this village to get the stunning view of this city. This is one of the exotic places in Pokhara.
7. Rupa Tal Lake Best Places To Visit In Pokhara City
Rupa Tal is a freshwater lake in Pokhara and is surrounded by scenic beauty. You can boat at this lake. It is in the backdrop of Himalayan mountains and lush green vegetation. This is the scenic boat ride that you can take in the Rupa Tal Lake.
8. Begnas Tal Lake Pokhara Nepal Tourism
Bengal Tal is a beautiful lake that is surrounded by mountain terrains. You can go boating, swimming, and fishing inside this lake. It is said that the colors of the water in this freshwater lake changes with every season. Witness the natural beauty of Pokhara boating at this lake.
9. Kahun Danda Hill Exotic Places In Pokhara
Kahun Daada is one of the most exotic hills in the Sarangkot village. It has stunning vistas and viewpoints. From this spot, you have to take 200 steps to reach the Manang Monastery where Buddhist monks stay. Within a few steps from this monastery is a Hindu Bhadrakali temple. You can take walking trails from here and visit many scenic villages at the summit of this hill.
10. Gorkha Hidden Places In Pokhara Valley
Gorkha is a Royal home of Nepal’s Royal family. It is perched at a higher altitude. It was built in the 18th century. It is the part temple and part palace. You need to hike to reach the top of this palace which provides a stunning view of the surroundings at a higher altitude. From the top, you can view the magnificent Himalayan mountains.
11. Gurkha Memorial Museum Historical Places Of Pokhara
Gurkha Memorial is the museum that displays the ornaments and all the things used by the Gurkha soldiers in the war. There are all memorabilia from the Gorkha collection that you can view at this museum.
12. International Mountain Museum Pokhara Tourist Attractions
Learn about the history of mountains and mountaineering activities by visiting this museum. When you visit this museum you can find some hidden and mystic information about Mount Everest. Also on display are records of several mountaineers.
13. Bandipur Places To Visit In Pokhara Nepal Tourism
Bandipur is one of the most stunning towns that has limestone cliffs. It is surrounded by beautiful mansions that have carved doors and walls that has flowering vines. This is a beautiful place to relax and let the time fade in the beauty of this town. You can also take paragliding trips to view this beautiful city.
14. Ghorepani Hill Exotic Places In Pokhara City
You can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Annapurna mountain range from this hill. You can take a leisure trip to this place and go on scenic treks. Soak in the dramatic beauty of this landscape and enjoy a hearty meal in the hill resort. Enjoy the natural beauty.
15. Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave Pokhara Nepal Tourist Place
These are caves which are also famous for being a religious site. There is a huge stalagmite inside this cave which is worshipped as Lord Shiva. This is a good place to visit to spend some tranquil time and soak in spirituality. These are hidden places in Pokhara.
16. Devi’s Falls Picnic Spot In Pokhara Valley
These are spectacular falls that seem to vanish inside the ground. This is the phenomena that many people come to view at this falls. These are cascading falls that fall behind the caves in Nepal.
17. Pothana Hidden Places In Pokhara Valley
This is one of the lesser known places for trekking. It is set in tranquility with a beautiful backdrop of mountains. This is one of the exotic jungles to find birds, animals, and butterfly species. This place is located at the backdrop of mountains and is a paradise for trekkers.
18. Shanti Stupa Historical Places Of Pokhara
This is also known as the World Peace Pagoda. It is built at the top of Anantha Hill. The landscape around this area is beautiful for trekking.
Read More: Top 30 Buddhist Stupas In India
19. Phewa Lake Natural Beauty Of Pokhara Valley
Phewa Lake is a freshwater lake where boating is a popular activity. It is closer to the Barahi temple and has scenic surroundings. For nature lovers and shutterbugs, this is a scenic lake for taking nature photographs. This is one of the best picnic spots in Pokhara.
20. Khapaudi Exotic Places In Pokhara Valley
This is one of the lesser known and exotic lakeside destinations in Pokhara. Relish the BBQ fish which is a must try at this place. Go paragliding and dining by the lakeside with a chilled beer. This is an amazing place for a sundowner and enjoying tranquil evenings.
21. Pokhara Bazaar Historical Places Of Pokhara
You can shop for brass, copper, and bronze items at this bazaar along with fruits, vegetables, and spices. Within the vicinity of this Old Bazar, there are temples, shrines, and alleys.
22. Worst Time To Visit Pokhara
Monsoons are the worst time to visit Pokhara between the months June and August as there are heavy rains and is not a good time to visit the city for sightseeing and adventure activities.