Bermuda Triangle Mystery is a section of the Atlantic Ocean where ships and airplanes have disappeared over many centuries. This is an unsolved mystery where either people who pass by it become disoriented or whatever passes by it disappears. Even in good weather, boats and airplanes passing over this triangular section of the ocean have disappeared. Bermuda Triangle is also known as the Devil’s Triangle spread across 50,000 square miles in the ocean. There are many theories about the disappearance of people and ships, but there is more to it.
Bermuda Triangle Facts
- Christopher Columbus first discovered the mysterious occurrences inside the Devil’s Triangle that a meteor had crashed into the ocean and report erratic readings of compass near this location.
- Flight 19 was the first plane from the U.S Naval Base that went missing inside the Bermuda Triangle in the year 1945.
- There has been no trace of the disappearance of the planes.
- To search for the disappearance of the flight, two boats were sent, out of which one boat completely disappeared.
- The Tudor aircraft disappeared flying over the Bermuda Triangle.
- Fight D-3 disappeared after taking off from Florida.
- Over years many more ships and planes disappeared over the Devil’s Triangle.
- Shakespeare’s ‘The Tempest’ is based on the occurrences around this triangle.
- The most infamous disappearance occurred in 1918 when a Navy cargo ship that is 542 foot long and carrying 300 men disappeared inside this devil’s triangle. No trace of the disappearance of the crew was ever found. The name of the ship was cyclops
- Proteus disappeared after 25 years Cyclops disappeared inside the Bermuda Triangle Mystery.
- By the year 2018, 879 planes and ships have disappeared over this Bermuda Triangle Mystery
- As per the legend, Bermuda Triangle is the location of the lost city called the Atlantis which has rock formations on the floor of the ocean, is said to have crystals with a lot of energy. This is only a myth.
- A ghost ship called Carroll A was found abandoned with the crew as well as their equipment missing.
- Even the government has no control over the situation as the area of the triangle does not have a fixed size.
- Another fact states that in the year 1970, a pilot was trapped inside the elliptical cloud flying over the triangle so the pilot drove faster and was out of fuel by the time he reached Miami.
- In another incident, another pilot was trapped in this elliptical cloud and his voice was heard after he traveled 600 miles away from the cloud
- In 1967 a luxurious yacht that sailed from Miami disappeared and there as no trace of the crew inside the yacht either.
Why Ships And Planes Go Missing From Bermuda Triangle Mystery?
There are few theories state that there is methane gas inside the sea floor of this triangle and that the planes flying over it catch fire and get completely destroyed. Another theory states that the Sargasso Sea does not have a shore and many ships passing by it become motionless and get stranded. Electronic fog is yet another theory proposed for the disappearance of the planes and ships passing by it. Satellites have recorded that hexagonal clouds and air bombs over the ocean are capable of creating such high tides that planes and ships vanish in no time.
What Happened To Ships And Planes Which Goes Missing From Bermuda Triangle Mystery?
There are many more facts that state the strange disappearances of the ships and the planes. This is considered a paranormal site as it defies all the laws of science and practicality. There are many places in the oceans similar to what happens on the Bermuda Triangle.
Bermuda Triangle Locations
The Devil’s Triangle is not an official location but an imaginary location inside the Atlantic Ocean. It is a proposed location between Miami, Puerto Rico and a point called Bermuda inside the Atlantic Ocean. Over many decades many ships and planes have disappeared over this triangle.