Hong Kong city is known for its traditional cuisine, skyscrapers, and a high flown lifestyle. A place for stunning landscape views, museums, parks, and many more interesting places for sightseeing. Get the best hiking and walking trails in Hong Kong travel that provides a stunning view. A place where you will not find problems communicating as a tourist as the locals speak in perfect English. Mount Austin occupies half of Honk Kong and provides a breathtaking view of the city. There are lots of places to visit in Hong Kong city and things to do in Hong Kong travel.
- The Peak Tower Things To Do In Hong Kong City
- Sky 100 Observation Deck Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
- Ocean Park Things To Do In Hong Kong City
- Snoopy World Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
- Tsim Sha Tsui Market Things To Do In Hong Kong City
- Star Ferry Pier Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
- Lamma Island Things To Do In Hong Kong City
- Visit Ladies Market Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
- Victoria Harbour Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
- Aberdeen Fishing Village Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
- Man Mo Temple Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
- Madame Tussauds Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
- Cheung Chau Island Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
- Wong Tai Sin Temple Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
- Symphony Of Lights Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
- Disneyland Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
List Of Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
1. The Peak Tower Things To Do In Hong Kong City
Peak tower is built in futuristic architectural design and is 396 meters high. There are many restaurants, entertainment centers, shopping malls, and many activity centers inside this tower. The terrace of the tower gives a panoramic view of the city.
2. Sky 100 Observation Deck Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
This is the tallest building in Hong Kong and has 100 floors. It has a lift that can take you to the topmost floor in a span of 60 seconds. Inside this tower are hi-tech telescopes which give the view of the Kowloon peninsula. This is an ideal place for shutterbugs where they can capture stunning views of the city.
3. Ocean Park Things To Do In Hong Kong City
Interact with the ocean and marine life species. Say hello to penguins, and visit the grand aquarium to view the stunning marine life. Attend the Dolphin encounter program and play with them in the water.
4. Snoopy World Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
This is a theme park for kids with many attractions. If you love the characters of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, you can have a good time with kids here. There is a baseball playground and a boating canal where you can take boat rides.
5. Tsim Sha Tsui Market Things To Do In Hong Kong City
This is a shopaholics paradise. This is a huge bazaar closer to the Kowloon peninsula. Find international brands and boutiques for clothing, restaurants, and get a taste of the culture of Hong Kong city at this place.
6. Star Ferry Pier Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
You can take these ferry rides to visit various locations closer to the Victoria Harbour. These cruises also give a view of the city in a glimpse. They are budget-friendly and one of the best ways to cruise around the Hong Kong city.
7. Lamma Island Things To Do In Hong Kong City
This island has a beautiful landscape where you can relax and enjoy the seafood at the restaurants. This island provides a scenic view and beautiful landscapes, ideal for shutterbugs. This is a popular weekend getaway in Hong Kong travel.
8. Visit Ladies Market Things To Do In Hong Kong Travel
Ladies market has more than a 100 stalls where you can bargain and buy various items. Go to Hollywood road and watch the film galleries and archives for free.
List Of Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
1. Victoria Harbour Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
This has a spectacular view and is a coastline that has many skyscrapers in the vicinity. This harbour lays between the island of Hong Kong and the peninsula of Kowloon. Take a cruise on this harbour and enjoy the view of the mountain range.
2. Aberdeen Fishing Village Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
This is the fishing port that preserves the ancient lives of fishermen in Hong Kong. Take a scenic tour and visit the quaint lifestyle of the fishermen of Hong Kong. Enjoy the stay in the floating homes and the boats in this village.
3. Man Mo Temple Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
This temple is dedicated to the God of Literature and God of War. People light the incense coils hanging from the ceiling to fulfill their wishes. These incense coils burn for weeks together once lit. This is one of the most important temples for locals in Hong Kong city.
4. Madame Tussauds Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
Spot legends, celebrities, and many global figures in a day-long trip to the Madame Tussauds museum. Take pictures with the wax models of celebrities that look realistic. Relive historic times through these historic figures and exhibits in wax.
5. Cheung Chau Island Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
This is a small island that stretches across only 10kms. It is popular for its beaches, temples, and seafood. You can lounge on this island and visit the nearby cave on your hiking trails. Pai Kai temple and mini Great Wall are the places of sightseeing on this island.
6. Wong Tai Sin Temple Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
This temple is dedicated to various beliefs in Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. It is open for 24 hours and is open to all. It has an interesting architecture with carvings in multiple hues, red pillars, and roof in the golden hue.
7. Symphony Of Lights Places To Visit In Hong Kong Travel
Symphony of Lights on the Victoria Harbour is a light and sound show that is permanent and has entered Guinness Book of World Records. This show starts at 8 pm and lights up more than 40 buildings closer to the Victoria Harbour.
8. Disneyland Places To Visit In Hong Kong City
Disneyland is located on the Lantau island and is a popular tourist destination for family and kids. Visit the fairytale and fantasy kingdoms and feel a sense of adventure. This was the first theme park built in Hong Kong. There are six themed zones in Disneyland. Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Main Street U.S.A, and many other recreational centers are available in Disneyland.
There are live and music shows, and characters from the Disney movies that you can meet and interact with.
Read More: Activities In Hong Kong Disneyland Rides
Places To Visit Hong Kong At Night
Lan Kwai Fong is called Hong Kong’s party capital. You can find bars and pubs located in this area. The Sky bars provide a panoramic view of the city from their skylines. Sky bars closer to Kowloon provide the best view while you enjoy the drink. Dragon-I and Magnum are pubs and bars that are open till wee hours of the morning. You can also take a night cruise and enjoy the stunning views of the city.
The Temple Street Night Market is a night bazaar where you can bargain at the stalls and buy any item at cheaper rates. The Happy Valley Races is a race course where you can bet on a horse. Youngsters hang out in the Causeway Bay area in the night. Rooftop bars are popular in this district.
Places To Visit In Hong Kong For Free
Clock Tower is a landmark that you can visit for free. This is a 44 feet tall historic building and is called Hong Kong’s Big Ben. View the dramatic Chinese history through various timelines in the Hong Kong Museum of History. The Hong Kong park is scenic and has many exotic birds. There is also a conservatory inside this park. Stanley market is one of the most popular markets of Hong Kong that has restaurants, shops, and cafes. Po Lin Monastery is surrounded with beautiful gardens and flower beds. Inside the monastery is a Buddha statue that is a 100 feet tall.
There are many landmarks to visit and places to see in the Hong Kong trip that you take. Get a taste of a contemporary and traditional blend of culture when you visit Hong Kong. There are many places which are budget friendly that you can visit in Hong Kong city.
Read More: Egypt Tourist Places