Krabi is a province in the Southern part of Thailand popular for its limestone cliffs, a cluster of scenic islands with turquoise blue waters, beaches, water sports activities, breathtaking view and many other places to visit in Krabi. There are many beaches and islands that are popular tourist destinations in this province. Things to do in Krabi that you can go snorkeling, explore the wildlife, and enjoy many other adventurous sports and activities on these islands.
- Railay Beach Sunset Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Koh Poda Tour Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Thung Teao Forest Natural Park Thailand
- Tiger Cave Temple Tour Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Hot Springs Waterfall Krabi Thailand Attractions
- Phi Phi Island Thailand Attractions
- Ao Nang Beach Krabi Thailand Attractions
- Wat Kaew Ko Wararam Krabi Thailand Attractions
- Krabi Town Walking Street
- Night Market Shopping Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Party Hubs In Krabi Thailand Attractions
- Koh Klang Island Thailand Attractions
- Get A Thai Massage Therapy Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Water Sports In Krabi Thailand Attractions
- Khao Sok National Park Tours Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Hang Nak Hiking Trail Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
- Go On A Krabi Sunset Cruises
- Hong Island Lagoon In Thailand Attractions
- 4 Island Tour Krabi Thailand
- Lounge On The Tonsai Beach Krabi Thailand
Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
1. Railay Beach Sunset Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
This beach is accessible by boat and is located closer to the Ao Nang beach. Visit this beach for its white sand and clear water. This is closer to the peninsula. Known for its tranquility, scenic spots, limestone cliff, this is the tropical beach where you can spend some time and relax. There are many beach resorts where you can stay and provide a scenic view of the beach.
2. Koh Poda Tour Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
This is one of the archipelagos of Krabi and located 6km away from the Ao Nang beach. These are the largest group of four islands and can be reached via boat. The white sandy beaches are covered with palm and pine trees. Go snorkeling in the coral reef and experience the underwater sea life. For a breathtaking view of the sea, you can visit this island any time of the year.
3. Thung Teao Forest Natural Park Thailand
The landscape of this National Park is surreal with emerald colored water and lush green. An ideal place for nature and wildlife lovers. Get on with clicking pictures of the breathtaking views of this park. Go on a picnic to this park and relax on the emerald pool and enjoy the view of the waterfalls.
4. Tiger Cave Temple Tour Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
Set in the deep forest are these caves were a tall statue of Buddha lays with a temple built around it. Inside these caves are many temples and are a pilgrimage. These cave temples have been built by seven monks who were born here. Reaching the topmost spot of the cave is a difficult trek. At the highest point, you will see the feet of Lord Buddha and a view of the nearby islands and the Andaman Sea.
5. Hot Springs Waterfall Krabi Thailand Attractions
These are thermal hot springs have healing powers that can cure skin ailments. You can have a better-looking skin when you soak yourself in these hot springs surrounded by vegetation. This is one of the picnic spots where you can spend an entire day.
6. Phi Phi Island Thailand Attractions
Leonardo Dicaprio starrers ‘The Beach’ was shot on these beautiful islands. They look heavenly with limestone cliffs surrounded with turquoise blue water. You can hire a yacht and enjoy sailing on these islands. These are tropical beaches where you can spend a few hours enjoying the beauty and sailing on this island.
7. Ao Nang Beach Krabi Thailand Attractions
There are many diving sites on this island beach. You can take diving courses as beginners as well as professionals. Enjoy the view of the island, relax on the beach and take to water sports on this island. Diving season is between October and May.
8. Wat Kaew Ko Wararam Krabi Thailand Attractions
This is a temple that has golden dragons and a majestic look. You will see peacocks walking around the temple. This is one of the less crowded temples where you can enjoy the serenity and calmness of the place.
9. Krabi Town Walking Street
This is the walking street where you can buy clothes, shoes, souvenirs, jewelry, handicrafts, and relish on the Thai street food. On this street, you will also see local musicians give an encore and traditional dance performances.
10. Night Market Shopping Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
This market is a place where you can relish on numerous varieties of seafood, Thai desserts, exotic dishes, trampoline for kids, food stalls, and shops for clothes and accessories at a cheap cost. The night market at Chao Fah is a market with the largest number of food stalls. Food is very cheap and you can relish the traditional Thai cuisine at this night market.
Read More: Things To Do In Phuket City
11. Party Hubs In Krabi Thailand Attractions
For partying Ao Nang center where there are many pubs, dining joints, and cabaret performances. Soi RCA has many street bars that have pool tables, games, and play music. The Old West Bar serves some of the best cocktails. The grotto is one of the most romantic dining places in Krabi closer to the beach set inside a cave.
12. Koh Klang Island Thailand Attractions
Fishermen and farmers live on this island for 100 years. One of the oldest and remote islands of Krabi, you can go fishing on this island.
13. Get A Thai Massage Therapy Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
Spas and massage centers in Krabi are popular and you cannot leave Krabi without getting a Thai massage at one of the spa and massage centers. Get rejuvenated with the Thai massage and relax into a deep slumber after the massage.
14. Water Sports In Krabi Thailand Attractions
Scuba diving, kayaking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, zip lining, rock climbing, white water rafting, giant rope swing, wakeboarding, and fishing are the water sports and adventure activities that you can do at various sites in Krabi.
15. Khao Sok National Park Tours Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
You can hike in the jungles of the national park and take photographs of the rich vegetation and the stunning view of nature at the National park. There are caves, waterfalls, and many walking trails in the jungle. Live in the raft house that is on the river.
16. Hang Nak Hiking Trail Things To Do In Krabi Thailand
For nature lovers who love trekking, this is the perfect site. There are many viewpoints, streams, and waterfalls within the trekking site. When you reach the boulders, you get a stunning view of the forest at the summit.
17. Go On A Krabi Sunset Cruises
Get the stunning view of the sea during sunset by taking a dinner cruise on the traditional junk boats. You can relax on the deck and enjoy the calmness and tranquility of the sea with golden rays falling on the crystal blue water of the sea.
18. Hong Island Lagoon In Thailand Attractions
There are lagoons and numerous islands where you can go swimming in the clear waters. The lagoons give a spectacular view of the sea where you can spend some time and relax.
19. 4 Island Tour Krabi Thailand
These are pristine looking islands with white sandy beaches and a sandy beach bar. Enjoy the view, go snorkeling in these waters. They provide a great view where you can sit and sip some cocktails from the bar.
20. Lounge On The Tonsai Beach Krabi Thailand
A paradise for rock climbers as there are many rocks on the beach. You can lounge on the beach sipping cocktails from the bars on the beach. They also play reggae music on the beach.
Krabi is warm throughout the year. The best time to visit Krabi is between November and March. September and October are the hottest.
Best Way To Get From Phuket To Krabi
Many affordable packages are available to get to Krabi from Phuket. You can reach Krabi from Phuket via ferry, boat, rented car, bus, or speedboat. It takes more than two hours to reach Krabi by road.
Krabi Resort Thailand
Located on the Ao Nang beach is the Krabi resort. This is one of the luxurious stays at Krabi where you can rent a villa, and choose from the available suites. The resort has all the modern facilities and amenities. There are tour services, Wi-Fi, airport transfer service, gym, tennis court, golf court, and many options for recreation and business.
Krabi is a tropical paradise that you can visit and explore week long. For solo backpackers and group travelers, Krabi is a hot destination for those who love beaches, stunning view, nature, hiking, scenic view and outdoor activities.
Read More: Things To Do In Portland Maine