This is a village on the cliffside of the Amalfi Coast. It has beachfront, many cafes, historic monuments, and places to take scenic hiking trails. This is one of the romantic getaways when you can opt for the Amalfi Coast honeymoon destination. This is one of the most popular destinations visited by couples. There are many romantic things to do in Positano Italy. Positano is yet another cliff town where you can stay to get the breathtaking view of the sea.
- Church Of Santa Maria Assunta Positano
- Taste Authentic Italian Food
- Take A Tour Of Positano Rent A Scooter
- Water Sports In Amalfi Coast Beaches
- Spiaggia Grande Beach Positano Beach
- Marina Grande Beach Positano Italy
- La Gavitella Beach Praiano Italy
- Fiordo Di Furore Beach Positano
Things To Do In Positano Italy
1. Church Of Santa Maria Assunta Positano
Closer to the beach is a Santa Maria Church with a beautiful architecture. It is free to visit and you can take a look at the surrounding areas for its scenic beauty.
2. Taste Authentic Italian Food
Positano has many restaurants that serve scrumptious food. La Tagliata is a mountain-top restaurant that is a must visit. This is one of the romantic things to do in Positano. This is fine dining places that serve good food and wine.
3. Take A Tour Of Positano Rent A Scooter
You can tour the entire town by walking or renting a scooter. This is one of the romantic things to do in Positano for couples. Visit the scenic spots of the city at your own pace and ride along the paths viewing the landmarks of the town.
4. Water Sports In Amalfi Coast Beaches
Snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and swimming are popular activities in this town. There are many places for these activities like the White and Emerald Grottos. Snorkel in the clear waters of the town.
5. Spiaggia Grande Beach Positano Beach
This is one of the calm white sandy Amalfi Coast beaches that is popular with romantic couples. Spend time walking on the beach and lounging viewing the scenic beauty of the beach.
6. Marina Grande Beach Positano Italy
Marina Grande is one of the popular beaches in the Positano beach where you can lounge and get some sun. It is a vibrant beach with beach umbrellas where you can relax and sip some cocktails.
7. La Gavitella Beach Praiano Italy
Watch beautiful sunsets on this beach and get some sun. It has a beach club and a cove. It has an ancient stone tower in the vicinity and gives a view of the Positano town.
8. Fiordo Di Furore Beach Positano
This is one of the unique and popular spots for swimming and taking a Positano beach walk in the nearby areas. Go early morning to this spot to view the breathtaking beauty of the beach with a cove.